Personally Identifiable Information (or “PII”) means and includes information that identifies You as an individual. In order for You to take advantage of benefits provided through the Living Liquidz Application (for example, to use the Services offered on the Living Liquidz Application), we may require that You furnish certain PII. For example, we may ask You to complete a registration form that asks for contact information such as Your name, date of birth, telephone / mobile number, and email address or an order form that asks for financial information like Your credit card number, expiration date, security code / CVV number and billing address. Your PII may also be obtained by us during the KYC process, in order to verify Your identity and age. For enabling You to make payments using our Services, we may, upon Your consent, store Your financial information such as details of Your bank account (including but not limited to, the account holder’s name, account name, account number, sort code, online banking PIN, transaction authentication number) or details mentioned on Your credit or debit cards or other payment instruments, that are required for a successful transaction. Note that at no point in time will Your security code / CVV number of Your credit card be stored by Living Liquidz or its payment gateway. We will ensure that Your PII which You have shared with us, including Your bank details, are kept safe and not shared with any third parties (except as required for the purpose of completing a transaction initiated by You on our Living Liquidz Application),without Your consent. Additionally, when You transact on the Living Liquidz Application, we may collect certain consumer information (such as products ordered and relevant promotion codes) If You communicate with us by email, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as PII. You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information. In such an event, You can still access and view much of the Living Liquidz Application. However, You may not be able to reserve any products. In addition, You can choose not to provide certain information, that is optional in nature in the Living Liquidz Application. However, in such a circumstance You might not be able to use all the features provided in the Living Liquidz Application. Non-Personally Identifiable Information (or “Non-PII”)
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (or “Non-PII”) is aggregated information, demographic information and any other information that does not reveal Your specific identity. Through Analytics, this could include Advertising Features including Demographics & Interest reporting, Remarketing, GDN Impression Reporting and Campaign Manager Integration. We and our third-party service providers may collect Your Non-PII, including information about the device You are using in accessing and/or using the Living Liquidz Application, information from referring websites, and Your interaction with the Living Liquidz Application. We and our third-party service providers also may
aggregate PII in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify You or any other user of the Living Liquidz Application, for example, by using PII to calculate the percentage of our users who have a common telephone area code.
Whenever You communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Living Liquidz Application or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication for feedback & quality improvement purposes. If You sign up to use our Services as a merchant or a delivery partner, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details. We will automatically collect Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address. We will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details, location, and address details.
If you wish to stop third party tracking of your information, you can choose to do so by changing it accordingly in your ads settings. Alternatively, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ for the list of currently available opt outs for the web.
Personally Identifiable Information We and our third party service providers may use Your PII and any third party PII that You may provide, as applicable:
1. to fulfil the requests, You have initiated on our Living Liquidz Application, e.g., to allow You to transact successfully and provide You with information that You request;
2. to fulfil the purchases You have initiated on our Living Liquidz Application e.g., to process mobile wallet payments in connection with Your order);
3. to serve You the correct App version depending on Your device type;
4. to customise content on our Living Liquidz Application to address Your specific needs ;
5. to send You important information regarding the Living Liquidz Application, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies and/or other administrative information. Since this information may be material to Your use of the Living Liquidz Application, You may not opt out of receiving such communications, for as long as You choose to continue using the Living Liquidz Application;
6. to permit You to participate in contests and other promotions either initiated by Living Liquidz or by any of its third party affiliates or any other third party whose products are listed on Living Liquidz through the Living Liquidz Application(collectively, “Promotions”);
7. to inform You of products, programs, Services and Promotions that we believe may be of interest to You;
8. to engage with You through social media, including through direct messaging;
9. to allow You to rate Your transactions and view Your transaction history; and to suggest other products that You might like based on Your transaction history;
10. to engage with You in online surveys and use the data collected through such surveys to enhance Your experience with the Living Liquidz Application;
11. to diagnose and resolve problems with our Living Liquidz Application or servers and for other technical and administrative troubleshooting purposes;
12. for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Website, improving our Services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and
13. for providing You uninterrupted and satisfactory Services, to administer our relationship with You, to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement, to monitor Your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our user rules.
14. Client confidentiality and trust are important to us.
1. as required to fulfil Your purchase order, initiated by You on our Living Liquidz Application (e.g. to our partner stores to enable them to fulfil Your order);
2. to operate and administer Your wallet for providing Services that You have requested;
3. to provide services such as payment processing, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, and other similar services, to enable them to provide services, to the extent permitted under Applicable Law;
4. to identify You to any person to whom You send messages through the Living Liquidz Application;
6. to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy and/or similar proceedings), provided it is in accordance with Applicable Law; and
7. and otherwise as required: (a) under Applicable Laws; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and/or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and/or property, and/or that of our affiliates, You and/or others; (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies and/or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) for record keeping purposes, in each case, subject to Applicable Law.
Further, any PII collected and maintained by us in our logs shall be shared with any individual or entity only on a need basis, and such disclosure and / or storage of the logs maintained shall comply with Applicable Law.